Let’s be real. I don’t know about you, but I’m always at a total loss when it comes to styling myself. It’s not exactly my forte and I always default to my go-to resources like Pinterest for some inspiration.
If you’re like me, then thinking about not only dressing yourself but also your partner in order to look good in photos seems a tad overwhelming. So, to take a little pressure off, I’m sending you stylish vibes today with some outfit inspo for engagement and couples’ sessions.
These outfits are just a foundation to get you going, so take the basics and expand on them with your own style and flair to make the final product truly speak to you guys as a couple 🙂
Here’s some general tips to keep in mind when choosing your outfits:
1. Light colors play well together.
2. Dresses are flowy in all the right ways and add a ton of romance to your look.
3. If your man has a suit, he should rock it.
4. Choose patterns wisely (they can distract from you if they’re too bold).
5. Creamy is Dreamy (white or cream pieces look amazing no matter what the background is — plus it harkens to that gorgeous wedding dress you’ll be wearing).
Newly engaged and looking to get your pictures done? Let’s chat!